Belzer Band Booster Page
The Belzer Band Booster Club was formed during the Explorer years to help support and guide the Scout Band along its journey. It is comprised of Band Alumni, Current Band Parents, and Notable Scouters with the task of making the mundane decisions necessary to keep the Scout Band going. An Annual Meeting of the BBBC is held every year during the Annual Picnic. One of the major tasks of the BBBC Meeting is the annual election of officers to serve on the Executive Board.
The BBBC Executive Board has been meeting on the third Wednesday of the month except when conflicting with holiday and school schedules. Recently, it has been held at the Schofield Estate - Contact Bill for the Address.
The Board Currently Comprises the Following Officers:
- President - Bill Schofield
- Vice President of Administration - Patty Smith
- Vice President of Programming - Sally Drewer
- Director - Janet Foster
- Corresponding Secretary - Adair Vaught
- Recording Secretary - Susan Horner
- Property - John Valdez
- Publicity Committee Chair - Karen Webster
- Historian - Mark McFall
- Alumni Association -
- Crew Leader - Zachary Howard